Saturday, December 17, 2011

Wish you a Happy Holiday Season


 
Wish you a Happy Holiday Season, a magnificent Christmas and a New Year of health, happiness and prosperity.
A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; 
It makes no noise at all, 
But softly gives itself away; 
While quite unselfish, it grows small.
The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas.
 We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called "Opportunity" and its first chapter is New Year's Day.
New Year Wishes
New Year Wishes
I wish you Health...
So you may enjoy each day in comfort. 

I wish you the Love of friends and family... And Peace within your heart. 

I wish you the Beauty of nature... 
That you may enjoy the work of God. 

I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities... 
For those things that really matter in life. 

I wish you Generosity so you may share... 
All good things that come to you. 

I wish you Happiness and Joy... And Blessings for the New Year. 

I wish you the best of everything...That you so well deserve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment